Slow Cooker Cheater Pork Stew
hell yeah, I can do this! cooked a bastardized frittata a while ago that my one-year-old engulfed.
Here’s a quick and satisfying stew that I throw together when I’m uber lazy and tired. In other words, this is a dish I cook on a typical day in the life of Nom Nom Paleo. I don’t brown anything and I just dump everything into the slow cooker to simmer on low for 8-10 hours. Poof! Dinner is ready in less than 10 minutes of prep time!
Important caveat: Try to use the best ingredients you can find because when you’re just chucking stuff into the slow cooker, you’ll end up with crap if you start with bad ingredients.
Follow the jump for the recipe!
- shanabeck79 likes this
- stygska likes this
- thats-sostaci likes this
- dragonrhapsody likes this
- dragonrhapsody reblogged this from nomnompaleo and added:
- starshipthunder likes this
- snapthatmeal reblogged this from nomnompaleo and added:
- waterbearsnoscars likes this
- thesaisquoi likes this
- worldwideedwardo reblogged this from nomnompaleo and added:
- beauty-is-as-beauty-does likes this
- nourishmentforthesoul reblogged this from nomnompaleo and added:
- laurentee likes this
- swearingoodman reblogged this from nomnompaleo and added:
- swearingoodman likes this
- nomnompaleo posted this